Pyongyang International Information of New Technology and Economy Center(PIINTEC)
PIINTEC was founded on Oct. 15, 2003 as a NPO of DPRK.
2. Mission & Activities
To realize the scientific and technological exchanges and techno-economic cooperation in the fields of environment, organic agriculture, energy, horticulture, IT, etc. between organizations, scientists, experts, and businessmen in and abroad so as to contribute to the sustainable development of the DPRK.
- To implement capacity building, database establishment, raising public awareness, and dissemination of knowledge.
- To realize exchanges between local scientists, experts and businessmen and between in and abroad.
- To foster and promote opportunities for the business that can contribute to the sustainable development of the DPRK.
- To submit recommendation which can contribute to the implementation of the policy of the DPRK that pursues the sustainable development of the country.
3. Organizational Chart
4. Recent Activities
1) Entered into the international communities such as WWEA and IFOAM in 2005
2) Established a dissemination hub of new knowledge on sustainable development
3) Developed and implementing Mt. Paekdu Joint Research Program
4) Introduction of solar and geothermal energy technologies in its building
5) Implementing the BOKK (Bridge for Organic Knowledge in DPRK) project in collaboration wit
IFOAM financially supported by EU
5. Recent News
Ryonhwa-2 Dong, Central District, Pyongyang, DPRK
Tel: 00850-2-18111/777 ext: 341-8048
884materials are searched
Great Exploits Brilliant with WPK2021-06-16
Identical Answers of Students2021-06-16
Cuban Committee for Support of Korea's Reunification2021-06-14
Famous Koryo Fan2021-06-14
Renewed Haeju Taegyong Processing Centre Begins Work2021-06-14
Japanese Crime of Destruction and Plunder of Korean Cultural Assets in the Past (5)2021-06-14
WPK Gives Motherly Embrace2021-06-14
Flower Baskets to Mark Day of the Sun2021-06-09
Common Deed on Ordinary Day2021-06-09
Children to Be Regarded as Kings2021-06-09
Venezuelan Solidarity Committee for Peace and Reunification of Korea2021-06-07
Mt. Chilbo, Noted Mountain of Korea2021-06-07
Prolific Mothers' Medicare Certificate2021-06-07
Japanese Crime of Destruction and Plunder of Korean Cultural Assets in the Past (4)2021-06-07
Special Crèche in the Lodgings2021-06-07
Kuwaiti Committe for Support of Korea's Reunification2021-06-02
Retrospection on Pochonbo Battle2021-06-02
Fatherly Love Given to Mangyongdae Revolutionary School2021-06-02